Thursday, August 13, 2009

"My Gwanny said ...

... that playing with sticks is dangerous!!

"But I think they're fun ....

".... I can hit Gwanny's plants like this ...

.... I can shoot guns ... 'two togevver' like this ...

.... I can walk ... like walking sticks ... like this ...


... and I can play 'horsey' like this ... and go clippety-clop around Gwanny's garden ..."

I miss this little guy!!

.. and I promise ... I won't moan and groan about the mess that's always on the dining room table ... (well, it is constructive mess!!)

5 comments:

  1. Not long now and they will be back. But still enjoy the peace and quiet... next week you will have your little ones back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute....can't wait to hear all about their holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope !! Lance has taken extra time off - but maybe I can have them to give him a break!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaawww, like I said ... he'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont they have the most wonderful imagination at that age...u so lucky to have the time with your grandkids that you have...am very jealous.

    ReplyDelete