Friday, January 30, 2009

Skywatch Friday ... is coming ...

Watch this space .. the little teeny tiny computer people inside the laptop won't let me download a photo for today!!

.. and need to go to my 'jumpy jumpy' gym, then shopping (food shopping), then do the kiddies pick-up which includes the karate story, back to fetch Connor, back to collect Bradley, take Bradley to a party then hopefully .. take Connor back home with me. I have visions of him wanting to stay at the party which means I would have to stay. No .. not for this Granny/Nan! The party is at a Spur steakhouse - a nightmare for those who do not have little kiddies !!!!!! When your children grow up, a Spur steakhouse is the last place you want to frequent. When you have children it's the BEST place to be. The kiddies LOVE it!

3 comments:

  1. We are Spur people and one day when the kids are bigger, we probably won't be. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting....
    Oh i love the spur as well...their hot veggies are the best!!¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - the only time we go to Spur now is when we have my nieces with us! But it was good in its day ... I remember the sticky ribs!!

    ReplyDelete