Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekly Winners : 4 - 10 Jan

Bradley ...
Connor ... no smile .. just eyes!!


".. if I open this .. Granny's glasses pop out .."

Stick insect


Reflections .....


Howzit !!

Mr Gnome ... on 'duty'
Fresh, rain-soaked corner ... 'lil'croc' is happy!!
Another rain-soaked spot ... !!
From humble beginnings ....


.... daughter of a great friend and great friend of Elaine, will - one day - be well-known in the 'haute couture' industry .... and I have one of the first photos !!!! Watch this space !!!

More Weekly Winners on Lotus' blog

13 comments:

  1. I love 'reflections'... very nice capture. It took me a couple seconds to find the gator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    How does this Weekly Winners work...
    Just for me to understand as I see both u and Jeanette do it...it is the best photo's you've taken during that week, or am I way off???? hehe

    Love the photo's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflections shot is perfect! Love your gnome...he was hard at work =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great shots. I love the one of your friend's daughter, though. There's just something about it that is just so awesome.

    The boys are always darling and your other photos are delightful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav is the reflection of the tree. And what luck to get a pic of a stick insect. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone, for the comments.

    Jeanette I need help - my counter has disappeared !!! If I add a new one do I start from 1 again? Don't want to start from the beginning again!!!!!!! (p.s. to everyone .. yes I am clueless!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the reflection shot. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reflections shot is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the reflections, and LOL at the shot of Candice!
    I'll help you with the counter tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥ the 1st 2 & the reflections pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite are the wet pots! Wasn't the rain wonderful this week-end? I loved it. Not only did the garden get a good soaking, but it was so much COOLER!!

    ReplyDelete