Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can you feel it ? ..

Yesterday was enormous !!! There was a huge parade in Sandton, as well as all over Gauteng, celebrating the Bafana Bafana team and a nation united. Everyone is talking about ... all over the radio this morning that's all you hear ... Jeanette was there ....

... Elaine came home from work excited .. there were thousands of revellers in town also celebrating a nation united ... and she was there !!!! .... amazing what this World Cup has done ... united a nation in celebration !!!



7 comments:

  1. Avril, the cutest picture! I agree- it has defenitely done so

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spirit in SA is unbelievable. I'm hooting for the fact that the income we get from international visitors may just get our economy boosting again. And I hope that Bafana Bafana will win too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, that's such an awesome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 DAY TILL KICK OFF!!! I have decided to dedicate my Port Elizabeth Daily Photo blog to the World Cup. I will try to post something World Cup related in the city every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like an exciting time....cute photo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool... Erin just asked where is she in the pic, as she misses her "Ganny Avril"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's SUCH a special time for us as South Africans! Aren't J's photos great? I was there too, but I didn't see her!

    ReplyDelete