Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly Winners :

Waving flags ...


... all along the R24 Highway ....

.. driving from O.R. Tambo International Airport ....


... to our City of Johannesburg .....


.. in celebration ...

... of the forthcoming 2010 World Cup Soccer .....
Love these two posters ...



.. and lastly .... can't resist .... the cutest little two day old Jack Russell puppies ...
... there are three puppies ... one is hiding/cuddling with proud mommy ... Pippa ....


.... aaaaawwww .... !!!!


For more Weekly Winners go to Lotus' blog

4 comments:

  1. Aww those puppies are cute!
    I'm going to have to make a plan to see those flags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the flags when I was in Jhb last week. Its is absolutely awesome seeing. Unfortunately I was alone and couldn't really take any pictures worth writing home about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahw, look at those puppies. They are adorable. I heard about the flags! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flags...I spotted Texas....cute little puppies..

    ReplyDelete