Monday, March 15, 2010

Photographing a family ..

.. with two boys who would not co-operate ... at the same time - Bradley with thumbs in ears! - Connor smiling ...

... it was not easy - Mom and Dad smiling .. boys messing about!

Mom and Dad still smiling .... boys making silly faces ...

.. smile ... say cheeeeese ... look at the camera, pleeese !!


... nearly got it right this time ...


... nope .. still not ...

...the photo session all went pear-shaped and I gave up !


The occasion ? ... Lance's 40th Birthday ...!

9 comments:

  1. Happy 40th...my 48th is on Friday...love the family photos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice Lance's smile slowly disappearing during that shoot. LOL. Happy 40th to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous family. Well done Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice series of pictures! Happy birthday Lance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family - Jeanette looks so great with the short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    (What a cute dress!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL it was a little more than frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so know the feeling...will put my lot up that I took of my son and his wife with 3 little ones as well...but you know what, I love the natural family shots as well as the one or two that comes out perfectly...

    ReplyDelete