Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Winners :

There was a little girl
who had a little curl ...

... that wasn't on the dollies in a 'barrow ...

She ate icecream in a house ...


.... and watched Ariel swim about ...


... ummmm . .. is he going to 'kiss de girl' ?? (Erin watching The Little Mermaid!)


A Lourie basking in the morning sunshine ...


... "I won't look at you if you won't look at me ... "


Football is on everyone's lips .. er .. shirts .. with the World Cup Soccer looming in a few months ...


... with the South African flag on the back ...


... and on ... ???? ...

... her 'ears' ... !!!


Oh .. hum ... roses from my garden again ...


... thisIceberg rose is called Brilliant ....



... and this Iceberg rose is called Burgundy .. a rich deep velvety burgundy colour ...

And what's this ? ... Smarties ... but take note ... 'No artificial colours' ... which make Smarties rather dull ...

... and what do I do with Smarties .. dull or not ... ??
... put them on a 'Granny's Speciality birthday cake' !!!!
Happy 40th Birthday to our SIL, Lance !
For more Weekly Winners please visit Lotus' blog

7 comments:

  1. I really love the front shot of the car. It's got a personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream in a house made me smile. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawwww, no picture of Connor this week? But I LOVE the second one Lourie watching television, so adorable! I can almost smell your roses, gorgeous pictures! Oh and ummm... I agree with Lotus, the car has personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The car's ear are fantastic! The roses are simply gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my Bafana shirts as well. Never thought I would wear them, but I am patriotic and doesn't matter how many problems this beautiful country of ours have, I am proud to be South African and to live here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is getting so grown up....love your roses...

    ReplyDelete