Friday, March 26, 2010

Skywatch Friday :

While waiting for our hired car on our last visit to Cape Town about a month ago this is what the clouds looked like ...



... and travelling from Cape Town International Airport to the City Centre, this was the cloud cover over Table Mountain (side view) ...



I notice the street lights are on in this photo above .. there is so much reconstruction of highways and byways in all our city centres ... I suppose 'they' forgot to turn them off !! or maybe the lights were being tested ?!
Hubby and I are off to the Cape tomorrow (Sat) ... again .. until Thursday next week .. sooo
.... bye for now
For more spectacular skies around the world visit Skywatch

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the way the clouds have shaped up is simply superb and amazing!

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning sky! Enjoy your trip to the Cape - wish I was going!! Thank you for you kind comment on my blog! I appreciate it so much! Hugs back to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! That last picture is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the trip with your hubby! What an unusual sky, I've never seen clouds like these before I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sky photos Avril...have fun on your trip....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Those are very interesting cloud formations. Very interesting indeed. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out the SciFi cloud formation over the mountain.

    ReplyDelete